VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arani the Burned Ball

Go down 
+5
Stray
Kittiekat149
ClarkeReptiles
Morta_Dae13
BurmeseQueen
9 posters
AuthorMessage
BurmeseQueen
Established Member
Established Member
BurmeseQueen

Arani the Burned Ball Empty
PostSubject: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:55 pm

My mom had told me about going into a pet store and seeing a large female ball python who looked almost like a snake version of Freddy Kruger, she wanted me to go get it badly.
So the next day I grab my friend and we're going to see this snake charcoal for ourselves and see if there's anything we can do about her.
Well, we walk in and she's not that hard to miss. She has to be one of the biggest ball pythons I have ever seen! (Maybe she has some sub-Saharan in her?) She's just as sweet as pie, even while he was man-handling her to try and see if she was a true female.
Her story was that 4 years +\- she was in a house fire and got burned from it. She doesn't have any problems breathing or shedding, and her feed response when you open the rack is of a shark with a jet pack on. She has NO problem eating whatsoever. She's almost as bad as my burms. (Almost as messy, too.)
But anyway..

Here she is, Arani. Named after the Hindu goddess of fire.
Arani the Burned Ball 407620_309928925719860_278762638_n

Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:58 pm

awe poor baby, but she is still very prettty
Back to top Go down
ClarkeReptiles
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
ClarkeReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:59 pm

She's beautiful.
Back to top Go down
http://clarkereptiles.weebly.com/
BurmeseQueen
Established Member
Established Member
BurmeseQueen

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:03 pm

When you hold her, her favorite way to be held is if you use both arms to cradle her and she rests her head on your shoulder.

Here she is with my friend.
Arani the Burned Ball Photo-1
Back to top Go down
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:03 pm

I love how much an animal will fight and over come such things and usually end up being stronger then ever. She is beautiful!
Back to top Go down
Morta_Dae13
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:04 pm

shes got character
Back to top Go down
Stray
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Stray

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Wow, poor thing.

I'm glad she's otherwise healthy and you opened your heart and home to her! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/siobhan.sprouse
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:27 pm

Great story, congrats on the new addiction.
Back to top Go down
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 3:09 am

smd58 wrote:
Great story, congrats on the new addiction.

They are addicting arent they? cryingwithlaughter
Back to top Go down
Bobbykaizer
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Bobbykaizer

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:15 am

cool beans, its always good to see someone helping an animal.
Back to top Go down
rocialhabit
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
rocialhabit

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:29 am

I am a sucker for an animal with a story behind them. Awesome pick up!
Back to top Go down
smb2585
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
smb2585

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:33 am

Congrats and great pick up. Glad she is in good hands Smile

I love balls with character/personality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arani the Burned Ball   Arani the Burned Ball Empty

Back to top Go down

Arani the Burned Ball
Page 1 of 1