VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Liquid Calcium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

Liquid Calcium  Empty
PostSubject: Liquid Calcium    Liquid Calcium  EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 11:20 am

What do you guys think of the liquid calcium supplement? I usually buy the Flukers calcium powder, but I have two lizards that are a little finicky with that, so I didn't know if the liquid would be just as good.
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Liquid Calcium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Calcium    Liquid Calcium  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:34 am

I use the liquid all the time. The powder is good to dust bugs with, but I love how the liquid absorbs into the food. No wast in the bottom of the plate.

Back to top Go down
Lokielani
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
Lokielani

Liquid Calcium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Calcium    Liquid Calcium  EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:19 pm

Thanks! I would really like to use it on their salads and mushy foods, but I didn't know if it would be good! Smile How is everybody?
Back to top Go down
dsteamn
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew

Liquid Calcium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Calcium    Liquid Calcium  EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 4:07 am

Everyone is doing great. Can't wait until the babies get here. I'm assuming you still want another one from this litter, correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Liquid Calcium  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Liquid Calcium    Liquid Calcium  Empty

Back to top Go down

Liquid Calcium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: