VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need Frozen Feeders.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

Need Frozen Feeders. Empty
PostSubject: Need Frozen Feeders.   Need Frozen Feeders. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:33 pm

I was wondering if there was anyone around Richmond that bred and sold frozen mice or chicks. (alive or frozen on the chicks) I'm looking for ones that are reasonably priced. Or if anyone knows of a good store or site to get them from please let me know.
Back to top Go down
Don

PostSubject: Re: Need Frozen Feeders.   Need Frozen Feeders. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:36 pm

Have you checked with Matt Miller? He is local and breeds feeders. Don't know about chicks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: Need Frozen Feeders.   Need Frozen Feeders. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:46 pm

No I haven't how do I get in touch with him?
Back to top Go down
Jabberwocky Dragons
VaHerp Board Member+
VaHerp Board Member+
Jabberwocky Dragons

PostSubject: Re: Need Frozen Feeders.   Need Frozen Feeders. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Rodentpro.com sells frozen chicks in case you are not able to get any locally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.JabberwockyDragons.com
Don

PostSubject: Re: Need Frozen Feeders.   Need Frozen Feeders. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 7:57 pm

MATTHEW MILLER REPTILES...804-641-0247
WWW.MATTHEWMILLERREPTILES.COM
Back to top Go down
http://www.PlethoraOfPythons.com
Kittiekat149
VaHerps Crew
VaHerps Crew
Kittiekat149

PostSubject: Re: Need Frozen Feeders.   Need Frozen Feeders. EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down
Cp3_Pythons
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Cp3_Pythons

PostSubject: Re: Need Frozen Feeders.   Need Frozen Feeders. EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 12:38 am

Don wrote:
MATTHEW MILLER REPTILES...804-641-0247
WWW.MATTHEWMILLERREPTILES.COM

You can't go wrong with Matt I've been dealing with him for about 4+ years and he's deff great guy and a good guy in the industry....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Frozen Feeders.   Need Frozen Feeders. Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Frozen Feeders.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: Husbandry Discussion Forums :: Feeding and Feeders-
Jump to: