VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Welcome to VaHerps!!

Please feel free to create an account and post to the discussion and classified forums. If you have any problems registering, please email me at Focal@VaHerps.com

User accounts must be activated by Admin and may be delayed. Please do NOT create a second account if you already have one and contact the email above for any questions.

Thanks!
VaHerps.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every right implies a responsibility; Every opportunity, an obligation; Every possession, a duty. -John D. Rockefeller

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua Empty
PostSubject: F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua   F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:13 am

She hatched 6/15/11 and is doing great! Her colors are changing and developing more and more every day. She is one of two females I have.

When I first got her....5g on 8/20/11
F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua DSC_0400

And now....again she still has quite a bit of growing and maturing to do. I will use this thread to post progression pics.

She weighed in @ 33.6g on 12/30/11
F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua IMG_0132

F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua IMG_0202
Back to top Go down
smd58
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
smd58

PostSubject: Re: F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua   F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:06 am

Wow, I know nothing about these, she looks vary cool. How big do they get, easy to take care off.
Back to top Go down
Docwade87
VaHerp Senior Crew
VaHerp Senior Crew
Docwade87

PostSubject: Re: F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua   F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:32 am

They average around 65-80g give or take. They are not uncommon in the reptile trade in the US, but aren't as prolific and aren't as easy as other Rhacodactylus species are to keep (still not too hard if you are reptile savvy and have some experience under your belt) They are really cool though. The don't get as big as Leachianus (second biggest species of Rhacs) or Trachys (biggest species of Rhacodactylus). They don't mind to be handled occasionally, but again reptiles aren't dogs or cats as I am sure you know
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko
VaHerp Board Member
VaHerp Board Member
DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua   F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:31 pm

I used to have a chahoua. I know many breeders. They are neat critters. I love their soft, velvety skin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=5fb7c078-e6af-4
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua   F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua Empty

Back to top Go down

F2 Isle De Pines Rhacodactylus Chahoua
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VaHerps.com :: General Discussion Forums :: Snake/Lizard/Gecko Discussion-
Jump to: